April 03, 2023

Day 15 Ticking along

I feel like I should get my weather routing certificate at the end of this journey lol. Oh man as I type this I can hear a bird circling me. I'm not a bird person. I'm lovin having an enclosure to keep them out. ). It's so nice to have the full moonlight on night watch.


Makes it so much better. Tonight we are flying along. The latest models have us going more south to avoid the rain and lightening storm Monday night. This means sailing with the wind forward of our beam. It's fast but not as comfortable as downwind. A bit more spicy. Less Julie style sailing lol. So heeled over and ploughing through the waves. Grahams sleeping on the couch so not to far away for me to holler for help if we need to reef. 


Surprisingly I haven't got bored yet. Still luxuriating in being able to do whatever the heck I want with zero guilt. LOVE IT! oh god there's that squeaking bird again. Well have a good night. I'm going to grab the fly swatter just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment