I thought it might be fun for the four of us to write down 3 things we think you may not have known about our life on a boat. We each wrote our list without reading the others and I resisted the urge to make edits to their lists! Enjoy
- I sleep in a different bed every night.
- I am taking antibiotics.
- I am smarter than Amelia
- We have a secret compartment in our boat cupboard don't tell pirates
- I have a pimple on my but-ox
- Sometimes I make my face look funny and act in front of the mirror, when the door is closed in the bathroom
- Every night after we eat we usually watch a couple episodes of MASH together in the cockpit.
- Alex and Amelia drive the dinghy. Every time we go anywhere they fight over who drives.
- Water is like gold and the guilt I feel when I wash my hands, brush my teeth or rinse the dishes is EXTREME.
- Constant state of awareness of your surroundings and threats. Realization that most of the other people out here probably know less than we do, so you also have to think about what the boats around you are doing.
- Cruising, comes down to one thing: fixing a boat in a exotic location with little or no help other than that offered from other cruisers.
- If you prolong your departure till all the jobs were done, you would never leave. If you leave before all the jobs are done, the boat will never be completed.